BSI Foam-Cure can be used on Depron, EPS, EPP, XPS, EPO and many other types of foam, as well as carbon fiber and wood -- making it an excellent glue for RC planes. BSI Foam-Cure will not attack, melt or dissolve foams but holds quickly and cleanly. It remains clear and flexible once dry and does not become brittle.
Instructions for Use:
- ALWAYS test on scrap materials first to ensure compatibility.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
- Spread glue evenly on both sides of material to be bonded.
- Allow surfaces to air dry for 30 seconds to 10 minutes, depending upon size of area being glued.
- Press surfaces firmly together.
- Maximum bond is achieved in 12 hours.
- FLAMMABLE: Do not use near open flame or ignition source.
- Eye, skin and respiratory irritant. Avoid prolonged inhalation of vapors.
- Keep out of reach of children.