Beacon Foam-Tac Adhesive can be used on Depron, EPS, EPP, XPS, EPO and many other types of foam, as well as carbon fiber and wood -- making it an excellent glue for RC planes. Foam-Tac Adhesive will not attack, melt or dissolve foams but holds quickly and cleanly. It remains clear and flexible once dry and does not become brittle. And unlike cyanacrylate adhesives (CA), Foam-Tac Adhesive will not bond to your skin.
Instructions for Use:
- ALWAYS test on scrap materials first to ensure compatibility.
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of dust and grease.
- Spread glue evenly on both sides of material to be bonded.
- Allow surfaces to air dry for 10-20 minutes depending upon size of area being glued.
- Press surfaces firmly together.
- Maximum bond is achieved within 24 hours or less.
- Always replace the flat white cap after each use to prevent product evaporation.
- Do not use near open flame or ignition source.
- Avoid prolonged inhalation of vapors.
- Keep out of reach of children.