This mount is for the new Multiplex Easy Star II and Hitec Sky Scout.
An adjustable motor mount for the original Easy Star I is availableat the following link: Easy Star I Adjustable Motor Mount (SKU # D-241)
This CNC machined aluminum two piece mount is designed to adapt a large range of outrunner motors to the new Multiplex Easy Star II and Hitec Sky Scout. It will allow for three different motor mounting heights to accommodate propeller sizes ranging from 7" to 9".
With this feature you can easily run a lower KV motor with a larger propeller for more thrust and better efficiency. This would be a perfect combination for FPV pilots looking for longer flight times and a more quiet platform.
- Power Up 400 Series
- Power Up 450 Series
- Leopard 2830 Series
- Leopard 2835 Series
- Firepower 480 Sport
- Firepower 480 Speed
- Power Up 480 Series
- Power Up 10 Series
- Leopard 3536 Series
Due to the large variety of compatible motors Please verify motor size and KV will suite flying style
Acceptable bolt patterns (units in mm):
Swapping motors from a 35mm outrunner with a 9" prop to a 28mm outrunner with a 7" prop can easily be done by removing a few screws. This is ideal for those looking to achieve the best performance possible.
Position 1: stock height up to a 7" prop.
Position 2: (+) 0.41" for up to a 8" prop.
Position 3: (+) 1.0" for up to an 9" prop.
Three step installation:
- Attach motor base plate to the stock plastic mount with 4 supplied pan head screws.
(On the two smaller holes, the screws will thread through the plastic and into the aluminum base)
- Attach new motor to motor plate with 4 supplied flat head screws.
- Attach motor plate to motor base at desired height with 4 suppled pan head screws.
Included: 1 - EBS 2 Base Plate and EBS Motor Plate, 4 base screws, 4 motor screws, and 4 mount screws.
Total Weight: 16g
- The stock folding spinner can be utilized with different sized props and motosr with a 3mm or 3.17mm motor shaft.
- A 35mm outrunner motor will only fit in position 3 (+ 1.0"). 28mm outrunners will work in any of the three positions.
- For motors utilizing a 'bolt on' propeller shaft, only positions 1 (stock) and 3 (+ 1.0") will work properly due to the motor shaft sticking out of the back of the motor.
- The stock thrust angles are retained in all 3 positions. If a change in thrust angle is desired, simply add a small washer between the motor base and motor plate at the appropriate locations.
Center of Gravity should always be checked and adjusted per the user manual after installation of a new motor.