This is the Emax Nighthawk Pro 280 ARF (almost ready to fly) FPV racing quadcopter. It includes the complete frame with power board, ESCs, flight controller and motors installed, as well as camera, video transmitter. Propellers are included with the Nighthawk Pro 280 ARF, as well as a clover antenna for the video transmitter and other accessories.
The Emax Nighthawk Pro 280 RTF does not include flight transmitter, flight battery, video receiver or video monitor.
We recommend the following components available from our store:
- Independently designed solid, durable and stable frame, centroid and center of gravity are same even battery installed
- Prebuilt frame and extra accessories, built with powerful EMAX power system and open source flight controller to ensure power and customization.
- Bright COB rear LED, different LED color can use distinguish copters when group flying (LED power consumption is 4W, which might decrease flying times.)
- All in one design to combine ESC, BEC, and flight controller for easy installation and easy replacement. Plug and play motor, easy for swapping motor and no soldering needed.
- Independent ESC and flight controller and power supply. ESC switch to perform single ESC calibration and boot pad to perform software and firmware upgrade.
- Flight controller uses 32bit ARM micro processor, with fast processing speed to ensure fast response.
- Gyroscope, magnetometer, and accelerometer and barometer expansion port. With CPPM receiver GPS feature can be enabled. (GPS module not included)
- Supports ANGLE, HORIZON, HEADFREE, MAG, HEADADJ, etc. modes.
- Supports RC Input: standard signal, CPPM (PPM SUM) signal, PWM signal.
- Low voltage monitoring.
- Uses EMAX 12A ESC, supports open source BLHeli and ONESHOT feature; flight controller is based on NAZE32 Skyline32, support open source configuration software Baseflight and Cleanflight
- Extra power output and power output switch for LED expansion.