Several programming options can be set with your transmitter but no programming is needed for most applications.
Here is a list of the programming options:
1. Motor Brake: Comes pre-set with the brake turned off, so the propeller will spin freely when the plane is gliding (transmitter throttle off). Brake can be programmed to "on".
2. Timing Mode: There are five options: Low, Medium-Low, Medium, Medium-High, and High. The defaul is Medium. Low advance timing is suggested for high-inductance and low-kv motors; High advance timing is suggested for low-inductance and high-kv motors.
3. Start Force: There are thirteen options: 0.03, 0.05, 0.06, 0.09, 0.13, 0.19, 0.25, 0.38, 0.50, 0.75, 1.00, 1.25, and 1.50. The default is 0.75.
4. Curve Mode: There are four options: Off, Low, Middle, High. The default is off.
5. Control Frequency: There are two options: 8KHz and 22KHz. Default is 8KHz.
6. Low Voltage Protection: There are 3 options: 2.8v/cell, 3.0v/cell, and 3.2v/cell. Default is 3.0v/cell.
7. Cut-Off Mode: There are two options: Soft Cut-Off and Normal Cut-off. Default is Soft Cut-Off.