GT Power Digital Battery Capacity Checker
The GT Power Digital Battery Capacity Checker can be used to check the battery voltage of Lithium batteries including Lipo, LiFe, Li-Ion, as well as NiMH and NiCd batteries. The checker will measure the voltage of both individual cells and full battery voltage, and can also indicate the highest voltage cell, lowest voltage cell and difference in between, as well as display the percentage of battery capacity remaining.
- High Visibility LCD Display Screen
- Push-button selection of battery type, cell selection and mode.
- Audible tone indicator for each selection made.
- Port for balance plug for up to 7 cell Lipo, LiFe, or Li-Ion batteries.
- Port for discharge plug of NiMh/NiCd batteries
To use the GT Power Digital Battery Capacity Checker:
- Plug your battery into the appropriate port on the right side of the checker.
- Press TYPE to scroll through and select battery type (LiPo, LiFe, Li-Ion, NiMH, NiCd)
- Press CELL to scroll through individual battery cells; the voltage will appear for each cell. After each cell has been scrolled through, the total battery voltage of all cells combined will be displayed.
- Press MODE to scroll through the following: Highest Cell Voltage, Lowest Cell Voltage, Difference Between Highest and Lowest Cell Voltages.
- The screen will also display a bar graph and a numerical percentage, to indicate the available battery strength remaining.
Dimensions: 3.25 x 2.00 x 0.50 inches (82.55 x 50.80 x 12.70 mm)
Weight: 1.2 ounces (34 grams)
Compatibility: Lithium Polymer (LiPo), Lithium Iron (LiFe), Lithium Ion (Li-Ion),
Nickel-Metal Hydride (NiMH) and Nickel-Cadmium (NiCd) batteries