The Hobby Eagle A3-L Flight Stabilizer is the updated version of the popular Hobby Eagle A3 Pro SE. It is lighter, smaller, and simpler than ever to set up and use. This new version supports both analog and digital servos, features a one-button set-switch, and will work with normal airplanes, delta wings and v-tail aircraft.
- 3 Flight Modes: Normal, 3D AVCS and Gyro Off.
- Standard fixed wing, delta wing, v-tail.
- Remote Master Gain.
- Servo Frequencies: 50Hz/125Hz/250Hz
- Separated gain adjustment for each flight mode.
- Automatic stick centering
- HV (8.4v) operating voltage supported
- Compatible with any 2.4GHz radio system including Spektrum, JR, Hitec, FlySky, etc.
- Futaba S.Bus/S.Bus 2 supported
- Easy to use, extremely well-suited to beginners
The three Flight Modes can be selected during flight, using a three position switch on your transmitter. Using a two position switch allows you to choose between Normal and 3D Flight mode. We recommend that the A3-L Flight Stabilizer be used with a 5-6 channel transmitter that will allow for the switch function.
- Normal Mode is the most basic application of the gyro. In this mode, the gyro will sense angular velocity on each axis and make a momentary reaction. The normal mode is suitable for all types of fixed-wings, it can effectively improve the stability of your plane specially on a windy day.
- Gyro Off Mode: Choose this mode to disable the gyros for all channels. The plane will be completely under the control of the radio. The plane will go back to its previous performance when operating it in this mode. Usually it is only used to test.
- 3D AVCS Mode: The AVCS mode is an advanced application of the gyro. By adding an integral algorithm to the gyros, the controller will try to lock the plane to its previous attitude if there is no command sent from the transmitter in a flight. This mode can effectively help you to accomplish such hard actions as hover and knife edge. But this mode is designed especially for the 3D planes, it's not suitable for the planes those not designed for 3D flight.
This system is helps to maintain a stable flight position. However, it is not a "return to straight and level flight" system. If you desire the "return to level flight" feature, please consider the Fyetech FY-30A Flight Stabilization System.
- A3-L Flight Stabilizer
- Four (4) Jumpers for connection between receiver and A3-L Flight Stabilizer
- Double-sided tape for mounting A3-L Flight Stabilizer
- Illustrated instruction sheet