A simple to use stabilizer with auto leveling capability with extremely minimum settings / calibration required. Designed for beginner, FPV flyer or even advanced pilots who needs an extra safety feature under unexpected circumstance. Lemon Rx engineers had been spending months in optimizing stabilization control stratergy along with many flight tests by experienced pilots all over the world to come up an excpetionally reliable and easy to use stabilizer (namely stabilizer PLUS). The otpmized control stratergy allow the stabilizer to work just about any planes with almost no complex tuning and minmal setup required that just take a few seconds to complete.
- Contain all capabilities of the popular Lemon Rx stabilizer with simliar setup / interface
- Auto-level (beginner / advanced) / gyro / no stabilization
- 4 orientations installation allowed with auto-detect feature (refer to user manual for full instruction)
- Allow the use of all 7-channel even when stabilization is enabled
- All channels failsafe capability (this means that you can even set the plane in obriting in the event of transmitter failure by setting stabilizer as auto-level with bank angle under failsafe)
- Proprietary control algorithum ensure minimal user setup and extreme relability for different type of planes
- Offset adjustments due to imperfect mechnical installation / servo linkage with a flip of switches
- Optionally gear channel can be used to remotely control stabilization mode in either auto-level / gyro / no stabilization
- Spektrum owner with DX5 is capable of using gear channel to choose either auto-level and no stabilization or gyro and no stabilization
- Remote master gain on-the-fly adjustment on AUX3FAQ1) What's the major difference between Lemon Rx stabilizer and Lemon Rx stabilizer PLUS?
Stabilizer PLUS has many new features and capbilities with its build-in DSMX compatible / DSM2 compatible receiver over its pervious successor of "Lemon Rx Stabilizer." One of the major differences is that stabilizer PLUS uses total of 6-axis, both accelerometer and gyroscope to obtain the plane's orientation while stabilizer uses 3-axis based gyroscope parameters (rate control) to stabilizes the plane.
Stabilizer helps the plane to smooth its flight by rate control on a windy day. With stabilizer PLUS, not only you can selectively choose rate control but it also does "auto-leveling". Auto-leveling may refers to "stick deviation / flight angle" type of control. What this means is that when you adjust the stick by 30 degree the plane will fly by 30 degree (user is not really controlling the deflection of control surface under auto-level mode but the stabilizer PLUS does all the calculation in order to achieve 30-degree angle for bank or elevation).
This is very helpful for beginner for flying plane especially without a trainer pilot around.
For instant, if the plane flipped over or loss control, the user only needs to leave his hand free on the transmitter stick and let the plane to "auto-level" it back to normal flight envelope. When the plane returns to its normal flight position, you can selectively disable stabilization to test out your skill or let the rate control mode to assist flying on a windy day.
The all-channel failsafe feature also allows user to possibly set the plane in orbit mode or gently glide the plane down in case of anything unprediable such as transmitter failure. It is up to the user creativity with the flexible but simple setup.
*NOTE: We suggest using this receiver/stabilizer with an ESC that has a Switchmode BEC or powering the receiver/stabilizer with a UBEC. The current draw from this unit may be too high for the limitations of a Linear BEC.
PLEASE NOTE: Customer with DM8 / DM9 module with the use of 3rd party transmitter should not be using this unit due to incompatability issue.