This DSMX Remote Receiver is designed for use with the Power Up RD610, RD710 & RD810 2.4GHz DSM2 & DSMX Compatible 6 Channel Receivers, as well as Lemon RX DSMX receivers. The Remote Receiver includes a 6" extension cable for connection to the Power Up RD610 receiver unit, and a separate 6" extension cable for connection to the Power Up RD710 or RD810 receiver units.
1. Connect the 6” Remote Receiver Extension to the main receiver and remote receiver:
2. Power off the transmitter.
3. Install the bind plug in the receiver Bind port.
4. Power on the receiver. The receiver LED flashes rapidly.
5. Move the transmitter controls to the failsafe positions (flight controls:
rudder, elevator and aileron centered) and low throttle position.
6. Power on the transmitter while holding the transmitter bind button or switch.
7. The receiver LED turns solid when the receiver binds to the transmitter.
8. Remove the bind plug from the receiver and power off the receiver.
You will need to bind your transmitter and receiver any time you add a new remote receiver to the system.