The Volantex Ranger 1.4M 757-4 Trainer RTF is a specifically designed for beginning FPV pilots*. From quick and easy assembly to a wide variation of camera mounting options to steady and stable flight performance, the Ranger 1.4M 757-4 is a perfect FPV starter plane.
- A tough EPO Fuselage handles flight stress and rough landings.
- Tons of open space inside the fuselage for flight components and FPV gear.
- Capable of heavy payloads, so it can use higher-capacity flight batteries for long flight times.
- Strong, tall landing gear and tail wheel means you can safely take off and land from ground. No need to hand launch.
- Easy mounting of various cameras above and below the nose.
- Wings detach quickly and easily for easy transportation and storage. Quick attachment on field for flight
- Powerful flight performance with long flight endurance.
The Volantex Ranger 1.4M 757-4 Trainer RTF comes with motor, ESC, receiver and servos installed. An 11.1v 1800mah 25C lipo battery and charger are also included, as well as a 2.4GHz 6-channel transmitter. Some assembly of the model is required, including installation of the propeller, landing gear, tail fin, horizontal stabilizer and wings. No glue is required and assembly tools are included with the model. Assembly takes about 20 - 30 minutes when directions are followed.
The Volantex Ranger 1.4M 757-4 Trainer RTF does not include FPV components. For FPV, you will need to supply your own camera(s), video transmitter, ground receiver and ground monitor/goggles. A number of FPV components are available from Heads Up RC. Please see our recommendations at the bottom of this page.
*Note: Although this plane is designed for first-time FPV pilots, it is not a plane for novice RC pilots. FPV flight should only be performed by experienced RC pilots.