This is the FlyFun 130 Amp HV OPTO ESC from Hobbywing.
It is designed for use with large models and can be used with 6 cell to 14 cell lipo batteries.
The FlyFun 130 Amp HV OPTO ESC does not have a built in BEC; to power the receiver, use an external UBEC or receiver battery.
The FlyFun 130 Amp HV OPTO ESC can be programmed using the Hobbywing LED Program Card, sold separately.
The FlyFun 130 Amp HV OPTO ESC does not come with battery connectors or motor wire connectors. Wire gauge is 10AWG and wires come ready to solder on connectors.
A full User Manual is included with the product.
DEO Technology / Active Freewheeling - The DEO technology (Driving Efficiency Optimization) implemented in the ESC has multiple advantages:
- Rapid and smooth throttle response, better stability and flexibility during flight.
- High driving efficiency, longer flight time.
- Low ESC temperature, reliable operation.
- Soft Start-ups & Reverse Brake
- Multiple Protections: Multiple protection features include start-up, over-current, ESC thermal, capacitor thermal, overload, throttle signal loss (or Fail Safe), and abnormal input voltage effectively prolongs the service life of the ESC.
- PWM is 16KHz