What do you do when you purchase the wrong item? Or the item doesn’t work the way you thought it would? Or you just don’t need it?
We get a lot of emails and calls about returning items for various reasons. If you need help troubleshooting a product with which you suspect there is a problem, please do call us. Otherwise, you may request to make a return through your account. Items must be returned in saleable condition (unless broken on arrival) within 30 days of purchase.
1. Log into your account.
2. Locate your order under "Track your recent orders," and click "View Details."
3. You will then see details of your order. Click the red button “Add New RMA.”
4. Fill out the Create an RMA form.
a. First, choose how many items you would like to return. In our example, Jane Doe bought batteries with the wrong connectors. She needs to return both batteries.
b. Next, choose the reason for the return.
c. Then, decide how you would like to be compensated. In this case, the customer wants batteries with T-plug connectors. She can make a note of that in the comments section. (Comments are not required.)
d. Click “Save RMA.”
5. You will be directed to a screen that confirms your RMA has been created and gives you an RMA number. Do not ship the item back to us until you have received a confirmation email.
Clicking on “View RMA Details” will bring you to a summary of your RMA.
6. You will also receive a confirmation email.
7. We will send you instructions on how to return the item within a day or two. We do our best to stay on top of return requests.
8. Pack your item(s) and ship to the address provided. Make sure to write the RMA number on the outside of the box. We will let you know that we have received your package and take the appropriate actions.